How to verify ownership of your site with Bing.com
To confirm your ownership of your Archetype site with Bing, you first must have a Microsoft account. After you create an account, perform the following steps:
- Sign into your Bing webmaster interface here:
- Click â€œAdd a Siteâ€
- Enter the URL to your site, and then click â€œAddâ€
- Copy the code from Option 2 (meta tag)
- Login to your Archetype website.
- Click Administration > Templates
- Edit the home page template. (This template is indicated by the â€œhomeâ€ icon)
- Paste the code you copied from step #4 above into the template. Be sure it is after the <head> tag.
Then click â€œSave and Closeâ€
- Go back to the Bing webmaster interface and click â€œVerifyâ€
If there are any errors, they will be displayed, otherwise your site will have been verified and added to your Bing account.