Technical SystemsArchetype™ runs much like other website hosting systems, the main difference is that Archetype™ is a manged system. This means that the customer does not have to deal with most, if any, of the highly technical aspects of setting up, running and maintaining the system that runs their site.
Complete trace of visitor access
- A user is interested in visiting your site.
- The request goes out from their browser to their ISP.
- The Domain Registrar contains a record of the name servers for your domain name, and the request is then directed to those name servers.
- The name servers direct the request to your Archetype™ powered website.
- Your website is then delivered to the site visitor.
If you are interested in a more detailed explanation of how DNS works Wikipedia has an article on DNS.